Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My First Wii

More than a year after its release, I finally had my first Nintendo Wii experience this past Friday. I haven't blogged about it until now because I'm just finally coming down from the euphoric high Wii's sensory remote and stunning graphics provided. The experience was enough to whet my appetite, but I'm afraid the hunger that is Nintendo Wii will soon resurface in by belly.

I enjoyed a few nice rounds of tennis, all of which I won, and I even bowled a few games, one of which I lost (!) because I embarrassingly lost my spin. I didn't make it through an entire round of golf because I was presented with birthday cake and got distracted, but that too seemed quite enjoyable. I was impressed with how quickly and sharply the system recognized my movements and the sound effects and graphics were just as I expected a 21st century gaming system's to be.

All in all, I'd say Wii-1, Savings Account-0.

4 comments:

Christoff said...

I might have to update my Nintendo 64 apparently it isn't up to date anymore.

TraySeaDS4 said...

The strawberry shortcake experience was better than the Wii experience in my eyes.

Pete said...

I'm so gonna rock your wii wii someday.



I'm 26...

S.S. said...

Haha. My dad and I kept saying, "Let's play with wii wii," so don't feel too bad.