Monday, August 25, 2008

Laughed Until I Cried

I remember being one of the only people in middle and high school who thought Norm McDonald (of SNL fame) was funny. I would quote his David Letterman impressions with my friend Nikki ("Uhhh, ya got any gum?") for hours. I dare you to listen to "Tex Hooper" from his CD Ridiculous and not laugh out loud.

Well, apparently, the following series of video from Bob Sagat's Comedy Central Roast proves that I'm still among a very small group of people who think he's hilarious. I think the other comedians up on stage get the joke, as well as some savvy audience members. But what's even more humorous is the uncomfortable awkwardness felt by many in the room.

If you watch this and can't contain your laughter at least once, we should really be hanging out more.





No comments: