Friday, May 18, 2007

10 Piece Media McNuggets 5/18/07

Sorry it's been a while since the last Media McNuggets. They were undergoing lab testing to rid them of Trans-Fats. Let's get the list started.

10. I love this list of whacked-out TV shows. I have fond memories of staying up to watch Dinosaurs on ABC's TGIF line-up.

9. To light a fire under my ass and get my passport, my dad sent me this friendly reminder.

8. The Office was crazy good last night. Though not as hilarious as Andy floating down the river in a Sumo suit, the episode provided some great humor, romance, Ryan's WTF? moment and two big Jan cans! Catch up on their website.

7. One word...MacGruber!

6. I love stupid people!

5. In celebration of stupid people, here is a classic Price Is Right moment. Speaking of PIR, Bob Barker wraps up 50 years on TV in June. I remember summers as a kid when I was fat watching PIR and eating an entire medium cheese pizza by myself. I always did surprisingly well at guessing the food prices on that show.

4. The Price Is Right gets a double shout out on my blog today. I can't believe this lady has a new car. No wonder Barker's retiring.

3. Seems it's not just The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune that attract stupid people. Check out these stupid people on Family Feud.

2. Something tells me this is staged. But it's so hilarious I had to post it.

And the #1 Media McNugget is...

1. It's a toss up between Ed Helms' Zombie character or Wicked Games, the story of a horny tri-pod. Both are on Will Ferrel's funnyordie.com

I also enjoyed seeing Blake make it to the finals this week on American Idol. Watch the most exciting performance of the show this season. Speaking of Blake, I'm also enjoying the Maroon 5 single, Makes Me Wonder, and John Mayer's The Village Sessions, an acoustic version of some of his best songs from his latest album Continuum.

No comments: