Monday, September 15, 2008

Imaginationland wins an Emmy!

The minute I saw this year's Emmy nominations, I was hoping and praying for the moment when I would hear that Imaginationland, Trey Parker and Matt Stone's brilliant South Park trilogy, was an Emmy winner. Well, that day is finally here. If you haven't seen these three South Park episodes, stop reading this immediately and go do yourself a favor and watch them!

I got the news from this article, which contains quite possibly the best sentence I've ever read;
Our congratulations go out to Matt and Trey and the entire South Park team for their win for the "Imaginationland" episode, which at press time marks the first time in Emmy history an award was given to a storyline involving one character placing another character's balls in his mouth.

Now, don't you want to watch that?

No comments: