Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just stop advertising


Every time I sign out of Yahoo I see an ad for Classmates.com. I don't have much to say about it, other than I hate it. Here are the reasons why...

1) Does anyone even use classmates.com? Chances are if you didn't stay in close contact with someone from high school, there's a reason why. And if I do get the inclination to look someone up in a few years, I'd rather find someone cool who embraces MySpace instead of someone who resorts to using classmates.com

2) That poor ugly duckling in the photo! Why tease her like that? "Hey Sharon, we have an opportunity for you. Just give us your high school photo and we'll make sure you're in advertisements all around the world." Poor Sharon.

3) Why are there buttons EVERYWHERE? There's seriously too many buttons. They need to make like the Pussycat Dolls and loosen up their buttons.

So here is my plea to Classmates.com. Please stop using this ad and please go out of business. You are taking up precious space on the world wide web for nothing.

1 comment:

Christoff said...

Wwithout Classmates.com I wouldn't have known about the high school reunion I didn't go to, or care about. Thank you classmates.com