Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Maneater

Hands down, the best part of being a groom is choosing the reception play list. In my search to find good music to play the night of my wedding, I came across the amazing duo of Daryl Hall and John Oats. Can I just ask how in the world these two became famous? (See picture below)...



...and in my search for Hall and Oats pictures, it just keeps getting better.



I don't know what's creepier -- the sensual gazes between Hall and Oats, or the fact that Tracey apparently knows their entire back catalog.

Watch out for a John Oats style mustache on my wedding day.

1 comment:

TraySeaDS4 said...

Was Darryl Hall once a female? Evidence from that second picture points to "yes". I wish they would make a cameo at our wedding during the garter removal. That Hall & Oates...so hot right now.