Friday, June 15, 2007

The PH craze


Since everyone likes to replace the V in my name with a PH, and since phat became the best thing since sliced bread, I've decided to embrace the PH instead of fighting against it. So, I ask, why stop at phat? There are plenty of other words that could use a PH makeover...

1) Phine - as in, "You're so phine you blow my mind" or "You want me to do the dishes? Phine! I'll do the damn dishes!"

2) Phantastic! - as in, "I had some phantastic crab legs the other day."

3) Phart - as in, "Please don't phart on me ever again. That junk is nasty."

4) Phig Newtons - as in, "Damn these Phig Newtons are tasty!"

5) Phootball - as in, "I wish it was September so I could start watching phootball again."

6) Phree - as in, "That shirt was actually phree because I stole it."

7) Phenom - as in, "Some snakes can kill you with their phenom" (hey, if they can change Steven to Stephen, I can change venom to phenom.)

I hope these new words make it into your daily vocabulary. Pheel phree to add any that I may have left out.

2 comments:

Christoff said...

Phucking awesome

Pete said...

If I can turn a glow-worm against glowing, I can turn "Pumpkin" into "Vumpkin." It doesn't work like that? Okay, phine.