Monday, January 7, 2008

miMix - 01/07/08

You might have noticed the song of the day feature at the top of the page. If you missed a song of the day, never fear, miMix (read, my mix) is here. Below is miMix of the week. Make a playlist out of it for your iPod, burn the tracks to a CD or just hum the songs in your head all week.

Three More Days - Ray LaMontagne
Like A Star - Corrine Bailey Rae
I Hope - Dixie Chicks
Dashboard - Modest Mouse
Loser - Dolores O'Riordan
Broken - Norah Jones
Faster - Third Eye Blind
You're the World to Me - David Gray
Why Can't You Be - Shelby Lynn
Not Falling Apart - Maroon 5

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Pete said...

this reminds me...you need nintendo wii so you can make a sprouse mii

S.S. said...

I was wondering where you've been!

I'd love to do a wiiMix of my favorite Nintendo wii games, but for some reason I'm not allowed to have one...

Christoff said...

sometimes ii drink a bottle of Jameson and swing my Nintendo 64 controller and pretend ii have a wii, then ii take a wii wii.