Tuesday, January 2, 2007

One Day Late

I've vowed this year to write more. Step one in that process is this lovely blog. I hope to include humorous anecdotes, bizarre what-if scenarios, my view of the world and a daily account of life as I know it. I might even try posting some of my music on this site. Think of this site as a hodgepodge of Sprouse.

My goal is to write everyday about anything and everything that pops into my head. I figure if I can check my email 10 times a day, I can spend five of those minutes writing a blog entry. While it may not sound like the most constructive use of my time, I'm hoping that this site and my entries into the blogosphere will make me a better writer, inspire me to write more and lead me down an exciting new path. We'll see what happens...

1 comment:

TraySeaDS4 said...

Good idea! I can't wait to NOT do my work even more now that you have a blog I can read and check 20 times a day. :) I love you!