Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BB8 - Episode 3

Yes, I'm still writing about Big Brother. Get used to it!

Tuesday's episode was another quality show providing plenty of blog-worthy material.

Some high points:

1) Hands down, seeing the first America's Player assignment carried out. Eric was spot on with the Visine tears and dramatic story about an anorexic high school flame who broke his heart. My only complaint was with the editing. I wish I could have seen the whole story.

2) Joe immediately going to tell Nick that Jen is spreading the rumor that he tried to make out with her. The best moment was after Joe told he came back out and said, "Opps, I have a big mouth!" Maybe keeping him in the house won't be such a bad thing.

3) Jameka getting pissed during the power of veto competition that someone dumped her dirty laundry out all over her bed, while the rest of the house was in complete shambles. She was so annoyed that she put her clothes back in the bag, instead of playing the veto game.

And the low points...

1) Hearing Amber 1) cry every five seconds and 2) talk about God like he is a factor in this game. No, God did not put you up for eviction for a reason. I doubt God cares about Big Brother Season 8. He probably stopped watching after season 3. And if you're asking God for strength because your family is watching, it's probably not a good idea to announce yourself as a "total nympho" while flirting with Nick.

2) Noticing that Danielle is completely anorexic. It makes it really hard to watch the show. I hope she never loses a food competition because if she does, we may very well see the first reality show death.

3) Seeing Dustin's chest hair. It seems like he only brought one gray V-neck undershirt for the show. Someone should have told him that no one wears V-neck shirts anymore. Pity.

Stay tuned for Thursday's episode when we'll see who is the first house guest to go home. Personally, I hope it's Amber. She annoys me way more than Carol. CAAAAAAROL.

1 comment:

Christoff said...

I stopped watching after season 1 episode 1, could you do a recap of every episode for me. thanks a bunches.

Christoffersonerski Huffermanerly