Friday, July 6, 2007

My Guilty Pleasure: Big Brother


Ahhh, summer! Amid the hot dogs, pool parties and humidity is yet another growing summer staple -- Big Brother. I'm not afraid to admit my love for the show and you shouldn't be either. It's The Real World with even more conniving, back-stabbing, petty house mates. Who doesn't want to watch 14 wanna-be actors make complete asses of themselves on TV?

This season Big Brother adds another new twist to its laundry list of shocking plot turns (The Ex-Factor, Project DNA anyone?) - America's Player! Whereas the other twists were a little gimmicky, I think the America's Player idea is just genius and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

So watch the show this summer and afterwards, make a visit to this blog so we can discuss the genius that is Big Brother (and how we already want Joe off of the show.)

No comments: