Friday, March 16, 2007

...and then I don't feel so bad

These are a few of my favorite things this week:

TV:
I'd have to say the best thing I watched this week, besides the killer Duke/VCU game on Thursday, was Lost. The show has been trying my patience lately, but this week felt like old times with the Lost crew. I especially liked Claire's revealing back story.

My least favorite thing was watching Sanjaya Malakar butcher a Diana Ross song, though Ross herself did a pretty good job of butchering her own song on the results show.

Movies:
I only watched one movie this week, so my favorite would have to be Infamous, starring Toby Jones, Sandra Bullock and Daniel Craig. However, if I would have watched ten movies I still think this would be at the top. It was better than Capote (Infamous tells a similar story about Truman Capote) and, of course, has the infallible Sandra Bullock as Harper Lee.

Music:
Though I bought the Norah Jones, Corrine Bailey Rae and Daughtry albums last week and, therefore should be rocking out to these, I have to say that my favorite music this week was by Dierks Bentley. I'm really digging "Trying to Stop You're Leavin'" and "Hope For Me Yet"

Books:
I can't read.

Web:
It's a toss up between The Canadian Idol Farter and the Charles County Public Schools site. I'm going with CCPS since I just started back there this week and am happier than ever.

I'm thinking of making this a weekly thing, so let me know if you enjoy it and if you have anything to recommend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm.... I went and looked at the Canadian Farter and I must concur. That's some funny shit.

PS... how does this thing know my name is Nikki????

I haven't filled anything out!!

I'm very confused right now...

and a tad worried.

TraySeaDS4 said...

This is just a general comment from the peanut gallery.....


UPDATE YOUR FREAKING BLOG!!!!

Sincerely,
Your blog readers aka the Peanut Gallery

S.S. said...

To Nikki...your name popped up probably because you have a google account and since this is through google, it knows who you are. Like Big Brother. 1984.

To Tracey...get a life and stop checking my blog!

Unknown said...

oh...

I didn't know this was a Google thing.

tricky Google...