Thursday, March 22, 2007

Two on Czarniak

Another first for Not Their Blog readers...my brother has embraced technology and decided he wants to write a blog with me. He loves blogs, and he understands them.

First, I explained to DJ that we needed to choose a topic. He immediately chose Lindsay Czarniak, NBC4 sports anchor extraordinaire.

Next, I explained to DJ that we needed to write something about the topic. He threw out some ideas, but I was noticing a trend. All of the things he wanted to write were variations of "She's hot" and "If she ever got bored and wanted to sit on my rod, I would let her." While that is certainly true and justifiable, I still felt we needed to say something more about why we decided to write about Lindsay (insert me saying, "DJ, but why is she hot?")

Finally, we got to something profound to say about Lindsay (kind of). We both decided that it is a really nice feeling to see an attractive woman excited about sports, delivering news about sports, and engaging in heartwarming sports stories every day at 6:50 p.m. We figured that, "only 15 percent of sports news anchors are women and only 15 percent of those women are hot...so basically, Lindsay Czarniak is one in a million." Good work Lindsay. We feel honored to spend ten minutes with you every night, fantasizing about what we'd do to you if you were actually in our living room instead of just on our TV.

Finally, I asked DJ to sum up his first blog experience. He said, "I don't like the fact that i's look like 1's."

3 comments:

TraySeaDS4 said...

hahaha! oh you guys are so funny. I guess it's nice that you two get to spend some quality time together before I come home from work - even if it's discussing DJ's "rod" and what he wants to do with it.

Pete said...

i1i1i1iii1ii1ii1i1i1iii1i1i1ii11111111iiiii1iiiii1

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your nottheirblog.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com