Friday, April 20, 2007

10 Piece Media McNuggets 4/20/07

I didn't think I was going to be able to post the Nuggets this week, but I just couldn't let you guys down. Plus, when you start to have people send you links to post, you know it's catching on. I think Media McNuggets can turn into the next dance craze, a la the Macarena, if we try hard enough. This installment might me music video heavy, but they're worth it.

10. So, I didn't like this song at first. All I ever heard was, "Life is great but sometimes life ain't good" from the iTunes 30 second clip, and I would just roll my eyes and dismiss the song. Then I heard the whole song and it suddenly all came together for me.

9. Another Gray's Anatomy song to get into (and then hate 3 months from now because it's so overplayed)

8. It kinda seems like My Name is Earl is stretching a bit too much for only being in its second season.

7. Go see Blades of Glory! It's more Zoolander than Talladega, and I'm pretty sure this is not how real pairs lifts are done.

6. I really wanted to post a clip of the Digital Short that was on SNL this past week. "Hey guys, I just thought of the funniest thing!" If anyone can find it, please send it to me. So not really a nugget, but more like one of those crippled nasty pieces of fried crudiness that gets tossed in with your Nuggets.

UPDATE - watch the hilarious Digital Short, Dear Sister, now!

5. I'm digging this song. The British bad girl thing? Not so much.

4. This is just...hmmm, funny?

3. Poor Cheetah. This does not sound like a fun zoo!

2. If this show were about mayonnaise, I might have been on it. Thanks Pete for the link!

And the number 1 Media McNugget of the week...

1. I know it's sweeping YouTube, but holy crap is this video funny. I'm glad I never had to deal with Pearl. Check out Ferrell and partner Adam McKay's site, Funny or Die, for more hysterical videos.

I'd just like to add that 6 months from today, I will be a married man. So get it while you can!

2 comments:

TraySeaDS4 said...

Hear that ladies - a MARRIED man. :):) His future wife must be pretty hot!

Christoff said...

So what your saying is a jar of mayonaise isn't a good wedding gift. There goes a year of thought.