Friday, April 13, 2007

Minor Movie Character Hall of Fame - Round 3


Joe Lo Truglio plays Neil in Wet Hot American Summer. His scenes stuck in a whitewater raft are absolutely hilarious. If memory serves me correctly, there is a really funny long shot of Neil when they are getting the raft out of the water...but I might be thinking of a different movie.

So according to the overwhelming amount of comments received in the last round of the MMCHOF, Spider beat out Wendy. It's now Spider against Neil. Who wins?

4 comments:

Christoff said...

Neil hands down winner.

Christoff said...

I don't know why it took me so long to think of this one. The talking can from Wet Hot American Summer is by far the best minor character ever in the history of the world.

S.S. said...

hmmm, excellent choice. That's an oversight on my part.

TraySeaDS4 said...

I agree. Neil by FAR. Remember when he had a mullet in some scenes and some not? random.