Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Moses Mayfield

New artist alert! I saw Moses Mayfield with Pete Yorn two weeks ago and I kinda forgot to check out more of their music until today. They had the rebellious rocker act down, but their music was surprisingly catchy, inspired and thought-provoking (to their credit, the lead singer said it was something like their 8th show in a row and they hadn't slept in days...and they were very appreciative to the crowd). My CDs in the mail, so hopefully I'll have some more positive things to say about them in the future. Until then, check out Fall Behind, Wait My Turn and The Inside on iTunes, or buy their album now. You can check them out on MySpace too, if that's your thing.

2 comments:

Christoff said...

They were a good band let me know what you think of the album when you get it. Also I have a blog now, www.Christoffproject.blogspot.com
Check it out

S.S. said...

Yes, I've converted another! My quest for world domination through blogging is going as planned.