Monday, April 16, 2007

Minor Movie Character Hall of Fame - Round 4


Neil beat Spider, hands down, in the previous round (and if Chris has anything to say about, "Talking Can" would have beat Neil as well).

Neil now faces the guy pictured above (sorry for the crappy picture), a minor movie character in Austin Powers Goldmember. He's so minor that I don't know the actor or character name. However, you don't know how many times I rewound the DVD to watch the split second where drool falls out of his mouth in the "Hard Knock Life" scene. In fact, one time I had to book it to the bathroom in fear that I'd pee my pants. The scene can be found in Chapter 5 of the DVD 35 minutes and 55 seconds in.

Who moves on?

4 comments:

TraySeaDS4 said...

After careful deliberation, I've decided Neil still takes the cake. (in other words, I was too lazy to try and find that clip of him drooling so I just went with Neil). Odds are he's the clear winner anyway. I mean, come on....who can resist a mullet? My fav was when he and Janean Garafalo's character trashed the office!

Pete said...

I think he was drooling over Chick-A-Filet. Wait, that was me. Nevermind.

Marsandle said...

Pete, are you cheating on panda for chick? oh how the world turns.

S.S. said...

Chicka is the superior eating establishment, by far.